- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Types of information we collect
We may request information in several areas of our website, including but not limited to, when you:
1. use our Online Reservations;
2. submit enquiries and feedback forms;
3. respond to different types of communications (e.g. surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations);
4. submit a job application
Purpose For Collection, Processing, and Disclosure:
The Data you provide may be collected and used by us for one or more of the following purposes:
1. providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g. making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information);
2. for marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest activities;
3. performing market research via surveys to better serve your needs, improve the effectiveness of our website, your stay experience, our various types of communications and advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities:
4. for identification and verification purposes;
5. when required or authorized by or under any law or any court order or any law enforcement agent or authority or any other government authority organisation or body to disclose the information;
6. or any other purpose, which is either necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information on the website (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.